IFW is a mechanical switch for the detection and confirmation of liquid flow. The flow body houses a diaphragm responsive to flow rate. A connected rod and lever mechanism triggers a micro switch at a manually adjustable set point. An optiional light, either neon (VAC) or LED (VDC), can indicate operation. Compatible liquids must be non-corrosive to the brass and copper alloy wetted parts and NBR or optional FKM diaphram. Wiring method can be normally open or closed with a range of voltages. A terminal box and CE compliance are also optional.
- Flow ranges (lpm): 1-10, 10-20, 20-50
- Port sizes (Rc, NPT, G): 3/8, 1/2, 3/4
- Temperature rating (C): -5 to 60
- Operating pressure (MPa): 0.1 to 0.6
- Withstand voltage: 1500 VAC (one minute)
|Manufacturer Part #||IFW550-04-66-Q|